Here are instructions on how to copy course content from a colleague or from your own course to a new class of yours in the install version.
By Pierre Emond
Date of Creation: 2022-08-11
Last Update: 2023-02-01
This feature is only available on installed Teacher HUB apps starting with version 6.04.3. You can only copy content created in your school database, either local or cloud. It will be offered later on the SmartClass Teacher HUB web app.
1- Open Teacher HUB or
2- Login to your account and create a new class and a new course:
Click on the new class icon.
Enter a name for your course and your class and click create (x2).
3- Open your newly created class
4- Select “No, Create own activities” in the "Explore Content" panel
5- Select “Create Activities” in the top menu:
6- Here are the 4 steps to select the course to be copied:
(1) Click on the 2 folders icon to open LOCAL Shared Documents
(2) Select your colleague’s name (or yours)
(3) Click on the class you want to copy the course from
(4) Click on “View Documents”
7- Wait for the list of documents to show, you can select "Activities" to validate it is the course you want, then click on “Add Course” to start copying activities.
8- A window will inform you of the import progression. It will close when it is finished.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT CLOSE THE TEACHER HUB UNTIL THIS PROGRESSION WINDOW IS CLOSED.
9- When the panel closes, the new folders in your course/class will be exactly as in the original class. You are now ready to add your students and assign activities.
- You can only copy 1 course to a new class/course.
If you want to add content created from a second course, you will need to copy each activity manually, one at a time.
- You can copy from any colleague that has not selected “Opt-out from sharing” in the “All classes” window.
- If you need to install TeacherHUB, check with your IT department or your Robotel representative to know what version should be installed.
- All the classes in that course will share the same content and have the same folders available for students.
Contact us if you would like more information.