Apply these rules to maintain connectivity between SmartClass Apps.
By Fernando Solórzano
Date of Creation: 2019-11-10
Last Update: 2023-10-16
SmartClass Apps will need unrestricted access to these URLs and IPs (Whitelisted)
- SmartClass Content download: 18.104.22.168
- License Manager: 22.214.171.124
- SCX: 126.96.36.199
These TCP listening ports are needed for installed SmartClass apps.
These TCP ports should be available (opened) for SmartClass apps:
- Teacher Station TO/FROM all Students Apps:
80, 33370, 33378, 33379, 33389
- BYOD Manager TO/FROM all Students Apps:
33359, 33389, 80
- BYOD Manager TO/FROM Teacher Station:
- Homework Manager FROM Internet:
URLs and Pubilc IPs addresses
In some cases, is good to look at the Resource Monitor
(Task Manager > Performance Tab > Resource Monitor in the Listening Ports Tab)
It will show the ports that are being used, and possibly free-up the port needed for SmartClass.
Contact us if you would like more information.